Monday, July 28, 2008

The Printing Process

Really the printing process is not too complex. Apart from that free copier I mentioned before, I utilize an exacto knife to cut out cover stencils and cheap spray paint (dollar general brand typically) to give them some color.


Here is 2nd Guesses



and this was the original 3 Speeches.

After cutting stencils, cropping covers, arranging pages, printing the art, pasting the editorial, and stapling the content I'm generally good to go and set to distribute the latest issue. Its tiring and time consuming if I have to do alone and amazingly more efficient with extra hands, as all work tends to be. I'm all for anybody that wants to lend a hand so you can see how to do it yourself. Then you can commandeer creative control over the production of the next one.

No comments: