Sunday, October 17, 2010

Semi-Live Reporting (UpTown Drama):

not but moments ago
I SCARED A POSSUM

The drama to get these shots of possum, omigato! So much.



These young high school girls ran out thinking I was some creep. Nofault of thereown I guess.

But they were really flippin out trying to pin me like a bad guy. You wanna see the pics? I asked. "Ay PahSuMMM"I had to shout at them. They were frightened (and excited) to believe I had wanted to take there picture from the sidewalk, through the window, thru a curtain. I didn't see you when I first snapped at the pouch man. But the flash frightened them. 1nce again, noFaultOftheirOwn eye guess.

THe possum had froze up in a calm frightent way (pos?) emboldening me to get closer and snap more at his face with the flash.

And the thing that had stopped me? the thing that had stopped me and made me reach for the camera in my bag? That turned me towards the bush that made the rat stir? and made me look up and wonder if that was a giant rat in climbing up that bush and flash in this marsupial's face? That picture?

I turned back and grabbed that flick as the girls from the window were coming out to confront me (because now I was frightnt and wanted to be out there)


But forgot the Zoom was out.

No comments: