Monday, August 24, 2009

Did I mention the trash???


once you start looking its just so hard to stop. NYC is a rich place, so of course the garbage up there is on another tier. Here are two pictures of stuff I would've gladly scooped up and hauled back to my apartment in Midcity if I could've. Not pictured are the four boxes of free books put out on a saturday afternoon along a sidewalk in Park Slope, BK. I selected a French-English dictionary and a book about urban legends. I regret not taking the complete collection of scary stories to tell in the dark by Alvin Schwartz, but it was heavy.
Phil says: What's the big deal? Its just a legless table thrown out on the curb, let's go!

1 comment:

la qua said...

I'm confused about how the dictionary is less heavy than three thin scary books? but those come around all the time....