Thursday, November 26, 2009

Featured stencil #3

Inspiration came after visiting my younger cuzins and I found out that my oldest younger cuz is starting to cut and spray for himself. He's a junior in high school and likes to cut out big long quotations from ye olde Trancendantalists and spray them on his bedroom walls with all sorts of nasty drips and overspray. Seeing that jogged my memory and fanned the flames. Once home I proceeded to my work bench and cut this out. Tasty (about twice the real size when clicked on)
To anybody reading this in range: I posted on facebook that I'd send a stencilled postcard/letter to anybody who provides me with an address. It seems I have a tons of motivation to put together kick ass letters but can't muster the energy to follow thru with many other artistic endeavors. Go figure, but I'm trying to change...

No comments: