Wednesday, June 16, 2010

&*$^#%*!!??*#! Keeping the Faith ^^^^^^^

Now for some selections selected most randomously to be said in Prayer with true faith

Fire Blazing- Not to be Qunched- Provided with Flames, Far-Reaching of Hand

May I walk thru the house of darkness
O ye Gods who hear speech, Ye Chiefs who are among the followers of Osiris O Gods: Speaketh the God with me.
He heareth right and true what I speak to him,
Speak for me then Osiris;
Grant thou the revolution coming forth from thy mouth.

May I see your forms, May I understand your soul.

He hath made an end of disasters
He hath removed the injury of the souls

May I gain power over it,
may I know it.

I have sailed in its waters
so that I may come forth in its towns...

1 comment:

Paper-paper said...

Now you too know how to write this and say this.
For the Egyptians there never was any distinction between those two things:
to write this was to say this was to pray this.